Thursday, December 12, 2013

Trending Now - Kate Northrup


"The way I do everything, from making spending decisions to running my business to deciding where to go to dinner, is from a place of trust, fun, and wanting to feel good. I believe in these three tenets so much I had my graphic designer emblazon them on my headshot above.

Trust. Fun. Feel good.

In the end, isn’t that what it’s all about?

We have to deal with money every day. No one is getting out of that this time around. So why not infuse the whole topic with more pleasure, more levity, and more trust, fun, and feel-good?

That’s my approach. If you like it, stick around. I think we’re going to get along just fine :)"

So says Kate Northrup - and if you missed her fantastic interview with 'Discovering Your Truth's' host, Calan Breckon on YTP RADIO'S Morning Show, simply click here and the one show you will not want to miss will start airing automatically - ENJOY - YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS SOUND JOYFUL ADVISE!
Follow Kate Northrup on Twitter and on Face Book.


No comments:

Post a Comment